img alt="dcsimg" id="dcsimg" width="1" height="1" src="//statse.webtrendslive.com/dcsvdzuhkuz5bdedt7zapki6k_1n8c/njs.gif?dcsuri=/nojavascript&WT.js=No&WT.tv=10.2.0&dcssip=www.bosch-pt.com"/>

Exhibitions & Events

Bob Community Team
Sector experience
Not enabled 
Sector
Bosch associate
Activity
Thread: Toolfairs & D&M Show
on 24.08.2011 at 10:23
(1 ratings)
p_7962_21083_6_2116

We will be at the following events, so if you're in the area why not pop in to say hello?

Our team will be on hand to show you our latest new tools, give you advice and if you're in the market for a new Bosch tool then there will of course be some great offers and promotions available:

Thursday 15th September - Friday 16th September 2011. Visit us at Toolfair at the RICOH Arena in Coventry. www.toolfair.info

Friday 7th October - Sunday 9th October 2011. Visit us at The Toolshow at Kempton Park Racecourse near Sunbury-On-Thames. www.thetoolshow.com

Thursday 10th November - Friday 11th November 2011. Visit us at Toolfair at Sandown Park in Esher, Surrey. www.toolfair.info

Mark Burgess
Sector experience
Not enabled 
Sector
Electrical installation
Activity
on 11.09.2011 at 20:58
(1 ratings)
p_8051_21221_6_2116

Ohh, the D&M Tool show is a good one, a nice big Bosch stand last year, one of the better places to get a good discount on the Bosch tools.

Mark Burgess
Sector experience
Not enabled 
Sector
Electrical installation
Activity
on 08.10.2011 at 06:11
(0 ratings)
p_8245_21221_6_2116

Looks like I will be haeding over later this morning, have heard it is thier biggest stand to date at this show

There better be plenty of GOP blades!

TomasP
Sector experience
Not enabled 
Sector
Joinery installation in the broadest sense
Activity
on 19.10.2011 at 21:44
(0 ratings)
p_8311_22919_6_2116

Have been to the show, must admit I was very impressed with the new range of Bosch tools and amount of them available! Particularly caught my interest the new plunge saw, so much I even purchased one, now waiting impatiently till it arrives...
Its a shame it is taking so long to organise deliveries (still awaiting call), D&M say its at Bosch's end either they do not have enough in stock or just slow processing.

Interesting what Bosch will bring in next year.

Was this thread helpful to you?
(0 ratings)
t_2116_21083
Go to top of page

Imprint | Press | Power tools
The Bosch Group worldwide | Jobs and careers | Research and development | Purchasing and logistics | Quality

© Robert Bosch GmbH