img alt="dcsimg" id="dcsimg" width="1" height="1" src="//statse.webtrendslive.com/dcsvdzuhkuz5bdedt7zapki6k_1n8c/njs.gif?dcsuri=/nojavascript&WT.js=No&WT.tv=10.2.0&dcssip=www.bosch-pt.com"/>

Woodworking

Richard Geddes
Sector experience
Not enabled 
Sector
Electrical installation
Activity
Thread: GST 135 BCE precision control
on 13.03.2012 at 21:34
(0 ratings)
p_10453_25710_13_3618

A few months ago I bought this jigsaw after looking at allsorts of different makes and models. I chose this particular one because of the "precision control" feature it boasted of and because I have been very pleased with all my other bosch power tools in the past. This feature however seems to be the only let down on the jigsaw. The quick release blade system is fantastic, the variable speed control is good and there is a  general robust feel to the jigsaw. When the precision control button is pressed and the blade clamped, I find when cutting curves that sparks fly off the blade due to the blade rubbing against the clamping mechanism. I have noticed that this product has now been replaced and a new "double roller" system is on the new model. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem because I feel a little like I have bought a duff innovation that has been quietly disposed of.

Was this thread helpful to you?
(0 ratings)
t_3618_25710
Go to top of page

Imprint | Press | Power tools
The Bosch Group worldwide | Jobs and careers | Research and development | Purchasing and logistics | Quality

© Robert Bosch GmbH